- All living things generate the Force. In A New Hope, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi says “It's an energy field created by all living things."
- The Force is everywhere, and can affect non-living things.
- Life would cease to exist, and the universe itself would descend into chaos.
- Midichlorians (in Star Wars lore an organelle in all living cells) are the medium by which living things are made aware of the Force. Midichlorians are also an organelle essential to the basic processes of life. In The Phantom Menace, The Force Ghost Qui-Gon Jinn says, “Without the midichlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force.”
- Without the Force, life would cease to exist, and the universe itself would devolve into chaos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.